Customer service is a priority at TPMOutfitters.com. If you are not satisfied with your order, we will do our best to correct the situation to your satisfaction. Because of the costs involved with returning products, it is always best to contact us with any questions you may have about our products before you place an order.
All products are new and covered under the Manufacturer’s warranty. Product defects must be handled by contacting the manufacturer directly.
- No returns will be accepted without prior approval from TPMOutfitters.com. Please contact us via email or phone in order to receive an RMA number (return merchandise authorization). No returns will be accepted without an RMA number. We will send you an RMA form that will have detailed information on how and where to ship your item(s).
- All returns must be made within 30 days of product delivery.
- A 10-20% restocking fee will be charged for all returned items.
- All returns must be new and in the original packaging. All accessories, documentation, and registration cards must be included with the return.
- Shipping charges for product returns are non-refundable.
Absolutely NO RETURNS of used; firearms, ammunition, optics, flashlights, lasers, knives, barrels, barreled receivers, tools, bows, and arrows. No exceptions.
* Cancellations – Firearm(s) cancellations will incur a 20% restocking fee unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value. DROS fees are non-refundable.
* Returns – No returns will be accepted for firearms after transfer from the dealer to the buyer – this applies both to firearms purchased at a TPM Outfitters retail store or transferred to another FFL dealer. Firearms cannot be returned unless found to be defective or damaged upon inspection at the dealer. Please inspect your firearm thoroughly and refuse to proceed with the paperwork or transfer if you are not satisfied with the condition of the firearm. After the firearm is transferred into your possession, any warranty issue will have to be addressed through the firearm manufacturer.
Any firearms left unclaimed for more than 180 days will be considered abandoned and re-sold.
All returned/exchanged items must be in new (unmounted/uninstalled) and resalable condition, complete with packaging. Returns must be made within 30 days of purchase along with an original receipt. All items being returned for refund or exchange will incur a 10% restocking fee, unless exchanged for an item(s) of equal or greater value.
All services are subject to fees according to our fee schedule, which will be collected in advance. Gunsmithing items left for more than 180 days will be considered abandoned and auctioned.
Please use the original shipping box in which your order was shipped to make your return. A valid RMA number must be written clearly on the outside of the packaging or on the original receipt that accompanied your order. Please do not ship back your return item in just the manufacturer’s box. The customer is responsible for shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments. If your shipping carrier has lost or damaged your package, please contact them directly.
Used Firearms Policy
Used firearms are always sold as-is and all sales are final. Used firearms may show normal signs of wear and other cosmetic blems. The photos on the website are of the actual firearm for sale. We are sorry but we cannot accommodate special requests for additional photographs of the firearm if you are unable to inspect the firearm at our location prior to purchase. The product description for the firearm will describe all accessories that are to be included with the firearm.